Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wazemmes

I'm staying, til the 28th, in an area of Lille called Wazemmes. It's supposed to be very cool. I've figured out two things: It's very international. The people I'm staying with are cool. There's a couple, and then a guy and a girl who live here. All are near my age, 3 work, one is in school still. They remind me somewhat of people I know. Some of the movies they own: Pulp Fiction, Requiem for a Dream, Little Miss Sunshine. That may not help some of you, but others should get an idea. Today we're going to go to an outdoor market right near here that's pretty popular. So this is me, off!

3 comments:

  1. Well I hope your Christmas was fun and I am glad the people you are staying with are coo. How did you find this place to stay? Are they connected to the other Lille people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what are you doing/going for new years?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweet girl! Have a great day at the market, etc. I need to go hold the baby for Tiney for 30 min so this ends here *sigh*
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete