Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Procrastination

I wonder how many students find much better things to do when faced with studying or finishing a project. I know most people I went to highschool with did that. The need to clean your bedroom or bathroom, make good food, or even wash dishes or clean out a fridge is so much higher when you really *should* be sitting in front of that computer, banging out the last project for the semester.

I have another good thing to spend my time on, and that's planning for my vacation! Did you know that it's almost $1.50 to the euro? So sad, really. I'm going to have to be very aware of that when looking at pretty clothes.

I woke up almost early today so that I could get stuff done. Maybe I should get around to that about now...

2 comments:

  1. I borrowed an old pair of Brent's jeans to wear today... haven't been home to do laundry and nothing I had clean was up to the 4degree F weather I was heading out into!!! Paris taxi drivers are striking at the airports... FYI
    ;-} xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's a darn good thing I don't take taxis there!

    ReplyDelete