Friday, December 4, 2009

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on the internet!! I'm on the internet!! I'm on the internet!! I'm on the internet!!!!! I'm on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From my absolutely, positively adorable, wonderful little machine. The black has blue sparkles in it. Who likes sparkles? Oh, yes, right: ME! They're not so much that it should be a deterrent to anyone - it's not glitter by any means. More like the almost-un-noticeable flecks in metallic-ish car paint. I approve. They wanted to extort me to get the all blue one, and I would not give in! (ok, it was just $30, but it's the principle here, people!) K, time for some apple cider. It's 29 degrees out, Austin got some white flakes today.

1 comment:

  1. Deep blue metallic car, yep, always my idea of the perfect color...
    Le brought home awesome apple cider with mulling spices the other night... we were so glad the people at her meeting weren't more thirsty!
    Snow in Texas before snow here!?! What IS the world coming to? At least YOU know how to drive in it!!!
    So is your machine highly efficient as well as adorable? I am glad their attempt to extort you fell thru, they had NO idea who they were dealing with!
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete