Tuesday, December 1, 2009

To do, to do.

As I noted before, there is a lot to get done in the next two weeks. Some tedious, like school work, others more fun, like buying things. I need a coat (gave my old one away in Tunisia so I wouldn't have to carry it or find room in my suitcase, esp. since the lining was dead.) I plan to get one soon. I also have decided to make an investment in a portable form of a communication. You know, so there's a point to this blog while I'm off on my adventure for a month. What am I talking about? A netbook! Yay!!!!!!! Obviously, I have a computer, it's a desktop and is in pretty good condition, considering its age. I got it 4 years ago, did get a DVD drive and all, so it should keep functioning as my main computer for a while yet. It will be super nice to have something I can carry around. Like when working in my office on campus, or to take to a cafe and work distraction-free. Sooooo cool...

2 comments:

  1. My girl is SO cool... oh, were you referring to the netbook? Opps! I told Le I need a laptop because when the indexing program comes up it shows a mom sitting on her couch with a laptop, I am NOT holding my breath ;-} Would love to hear all about your plans for your adventure as well as the adventure itself! Me and my post office lag might get myself in trouble here.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Netbooks are about the same price as an iPod touch or sthg. Doesn't that make it worth getting?? Ok, probably not....

    ReplyDelete