Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I found a place that I can reliably upload photos! It's a miracle! And it's close to school and it's not a cafe, so I don't have to buy something to use their internet! It's the student residence for the school - people who aren't living here are allowed to hang out from 9am to 6pm. It's pretty handy. So here's what you get now. More pics next week - of sunrise and sunset from the desert!

Inside old traditional house American fulbright girl lives in.

scaffolding holding up said house

Fountain in ville nouvelle (new city) looking towards old city.

Cute kitty, don't know how it got there.

American playing keep away with Moroccan kids :)

Inside the study center

Floor of study center. I like all the stars.

1 comment:

  1. your mosaic floor looks like a quilt pattern, I will have to show
    Aunt Sandy! Wonderful pictures xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete