Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tired.

Just a short post for you. Last night, hung out with family I stayed with before and some of their friends and one of my hosts (the other was in Paris). We stayed there til 5am, got back to the apt at 5:30, went to bed around 6. So I slept a bit, then went to the market for stuff and made fajitas for lunch (you can find tortillas in the international aisle of a lot of grocery stores) and then packed my bags to head to the new place. Am at my final host's apt now, a cute studio. Now I can buy presents and not have to haul them around :) K, it's 1:30 so I'm going to bed!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you live a very exciting life when you are in France! Not that you were boring in TX but I didn't hear as many stories about staying out to all hours fo the night, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's rather difficult to be out all night when you and all your friends have loads of work and classes to get back to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really? you can find tortillias at the grocery store? i never knew!

    lol. i know what you meant.

    ReplyDelete