Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Good Morning, England

Saw that tonight. You probably know it as Pirate Radio. It was $4.50. At ten at night. COOL! It came out here early last year, at the same time as it did in England. There is a movie theater that re-runs the best things from the last year at the beginning of the following year, and that was the one for today. It was really good! If you are thinking about seeing it, but not sure, go.

Today, I walked around with a camera glued to my hand, taking pictures of loads of things. Things that I've been walking around without really noticing. Or that I noticed at the beginning, but have gotten used to. Or that I noticed the first time I was in France and now sort of take for granted. But is actually really cool. Tomorrow: cinnamon rolls! And probably more pics to take.

I forgot to tell you! I found the second half of my present from V! It is super cool, she did a good job. A small book called 'Aperitifs Dinatoires.' A very nice little cookbook with party-type food. Drinks (avec ou sans alcool), cold finger food, warm finger food, and single-serving size sweets. One of the things I love is that there is a main recipe on the left page with a picture on the right page. On the left side of the left page, there are 3 or 4 (usually 4) variations. I mean, I can dream up my own variations, but it's cool that they have some there for me to start with!

3 comments:

  1. It was so nice of V to buy me and Moga a book! I will make the drinks sans alcool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Bek said the present was from Valinda to her (Beki) so WHY did Le and V both miss that??? I will look forward to taste-testing for you! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete