Sunday, January 17, 2010

Made it alive

After an unexpected 5 hour lay-over in Atlanta, due to the extra security measures taking a full 2 hours (all hand luggage gone through, everybody got a pat-down) I made it back, very exhausted. I have mostly unpacked my suitcases now. Went with one, came back with two. What did I get??? Some clothes, some presents. Lots of presents, actually. Something like this much:


If you can't see it all very well, that's ok. Many pieces will be headed in different directions over the next few days, so the pile will decrease, too.

4 comments:

  1. Mayet saw the pic with all his presents and got excited and started jumping. He like the pans with the red in them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so NOW you post pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bought me baking stuff??? You're the best! We need to chat so I can grease ur palms ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will let your hands stay clean and fresh! Silly Ddonn wanting to get them all slippery...
    Looks like a nice assortment, I thought you had picked up fabric, and a hat, and a blouse to make womens jealous???
    I love you home safe and sound, take care xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete