Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Where I am

I have sthg I wrote on my netbook, but the internet's not connecting right. So a quick note on where I am living. Go to google maps, type in fez, morocco. Once there, type in Batha. I am not too far from the bus stop (comes up on my screen with a bus symbol and on the left says 'Batha bus stop'). A lot of the other students live in this area, too, so we tend to get to/from school together. Taxis cost the same as a the bus if there are 3 of you, and it's much quicker and more comfortable. And that way walking home there is no problem. Class time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! We see you!! Jr and George wanted to know which one was your house. A general location isn't enough for some people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Not sure if I was looking in the right place, mine did not come up in English... but what I think was the bus stop sign was above and left of a Veterinary Hospital, above avenue du batha just before it meets boulevard el fassi (to the left). Looks like there is a tight use of space, like our new subdivisions.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete