Saturday, February 27, 2010

Climate

I didn't think I could handle Texas weather. Or at least central Texas weather. It's still a complete mystery to me (it was 72 last Sunday, then snowed more than it has in 10 or 20 years on Tuesday) but I will take the 72 in February. Or the 63 we got today. It's gorgeous, the sun is bright and gives my hair natural highlights, and the summer is survivable. I'd still rather spend at least March to October in western WA, but this is an ok place to be for 6(ish) years.

2 comments:

  1. and here I am getting excited that we may soon see 50...
    I love your natural highlights! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you have to stay until we come and visit you! Interesting fact - Mobile Alabama got more snow over the last two weeks than Vancouver BC. :)

    ReplyDelete