Thursday, April 29, 2010

HAIRCUT!

I got me a much-needed haircut today. I approve. I never exactly know what I want, and it seems like that really annoys stylists, especially ones you've never been to before, but it worked out well this time! Here are before and after shots for you. I was having issues getting them all lined up, so I just threw them all on one page in publisher. I wore super-grover on purpose, so you could have a reference line for length, even though he is a little short. Please ignore the ridiculous, tired smile in the first before picture, I was worn out from making lunch today! Oh, and I was talking to my sister for the one with the phone, not trying to look cool.

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I need your your stylist to cut my hair, my split ends are getting split ends.

    I think George looks like you.

    Why is it again that you got all the boobs in our family????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please,she just has her arms/shoulders back... and she had to get SOMETHING from Daddy's side so Grammy Aldine's bosum was easiest, ya know. Aunt Dee's coloring made my pale skin contribution even paler...which no one thought possible, until there was Bek ;-}
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. were you talking to me? I don't think it counts as a haircut- it's more of just a trim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the one before picture I can see why people said we looked similar-ish when I was skinny. Maybe it is the bangs in your eyes or something...

    ReplyDelete
  5. V - arms were back (thanks mom) and it's the shirt. I was quite surprised myself!

    Mom - the lighting must be bad, I'm darker from the Texas sun!

    T - I was talking to V, I would have told you if it had been you! And it is so NOT a trim! 3-4 inches of my hair were on that floor AND it's a different style!

    Le - Well, we are related :)

    ReplyDelete