Saturday, December 22, 2012

We made it!!!

Well, after over 28 hours of traveling, we landed in Phuket, Thailand. Really, I didn't know what to expect and it still seems kind of unreal. The only thing that makes me think that it IS real is that our bags were lost. Yep, both of us. So.... We got to deal with that til 3 am, and then had to find a hotel close to the airport because it was too late to go out to where we are actually staying. Which means that we spent a chunk of our first day buying flip flops and underwear and clothes. Gee, thanks air china. They said they can get them to us on the 24th and will bring them to the hotel. Um, yeah, you had better!!

I think that's it for now, I just wanted to let a large portion of people know we made it safely. Also, I can't get into my regular email for some reason, so email my school mail if you have it. If I remembered t and v's email right, I emailed them, so you could ask them. Time to look for dinner!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for flip flops and underwear! Hooray for Christmas Eve bag delivery! I will have to go check to see if I have your school address in my contacts, I think I do. Also, with the time difference JE may actually be calling me on the 24th my time but it will be 25th for you. I will ask him tomorrow and hopefully get a responsive reply! And remind him we are 15 hours behind! I am not way responsive in the wee hours...

    ReplyDelete