Monday, August 15, 2011

This is what I do for my building

Google apparently ate some of my careful divisions of recipes, which is really obnoxious as it took too long to do in the first place. I don't really feel like doing it all again, so I moved them all do a different site.

If you want to see what keeps me busy for 5-6 hours on the weekends, this is the link. It should take you to a website with tons of folders and often 'loose' recipes that I haven't moved to folders yet. It's on a site called Dropbox, which is a pretty popular file/cloud sharing site that I'm hoping will simplify things a bit with google docs not wanting to do what I am looking for.


If you're looking for large group recipes, then this may just help!

6 comments:

  1. There seems to be more than 25 but yep, they're there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, thanks, I started to get excited that it would work & have been adding more. Hopefully it really WILL be useful and not just a waste of time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jalapeno roasted vegetables took longer to load than bun prep chicken burgers ;-} bun fish prep 40 never managed to load before I got bored, takes a lot to bore me! It said pages 1-45 at the bottom when I visited xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. now it sez page 1 of 36, strange - unless you altered the page size? (#per page) Lots of interesting recipes, I will have to send Tiney here for menu planning ;-Þ
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm continuing to file them into the folders. And they won't be very helpful unless you're feeding 20-100 people! They are faster to download than try to load in the browser. That is a bit annoying, though...

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool! will we have permanent access to this? Looks like a lot of great recipes! Dropbox is a great tool, let's hope is stays free.

    ReplyDelete